Firstly and most importantly, you don't have to be a member to read all the mistakes or submit new ones! Just click "submit something" in the navigation bar to the left if you've got a submission.
There are two forms of membership - paid membership has all the benefits of free membership, plus some more:
• Any entries you submit or correct will have your name listed alongside them.
• See all screenshots posted more than 6 months ago - 102 more pictures than if you're not a member.
• See the times next to relevant mistakes - jump straight to them on your own DVDs.
• Tag your favourite films, and you'll get an e-mail whenever they are updated.
Paid membership - only $10 a year
• No adverts, making the site tidier and faster to browse.
• Your submissions get priority treatment - your observations will be online before anyone else's.
• Get full access to all of the screenshots as soon as they're online. 136 more pictures than free membership.
• Access to the forum - a very friendly community!
• Keep track of your submissions - if any don't get online you'll find out why and can argue your case.
• Help support the site!
Become a free member
Become a paid member
Becoming a free member
Signing up's very straightforward - just submit the form below and you'll be sent an email - click the link in that to confirm your details. Then just log in (using the link at the top of the site or under "membership" in the navigation bar) and all the free membership benefits are open to you.
Email addresses will not be passed onto anyone else - I hate spam as much as you!
Becoming a paid member
If you want to become a paid member of gamemistakes.com, it costs just $10 a year (or the equivalent in your currency). Payment can only be taken via Paypal, I'm afraid, but Paypal is FREE to use, and is available internationally. Just click the button below to start the sign-up process, being sure to read the terms and conditions first. Paypal's secure system handles credit card transactions easily, and is used by over 150,000,000 people worldwide. Please don't ask me about other payment methods, because there aren't any, I'm afraid - handling fees for cheques, etc. are too expensive. Payment via any major credit card will be automatically converted to your local currency - you'll be shown the equivalent amount before your card is charged.
Once the Paypal section is complete, you'll be able to log in straight away using the e-mail address you registered with (make sure Paypal's got your current address!). The subscriber number Paypal will send you (which will also be listed as an active subscription in your Paypal account) is your initial password - once you're logged in you can change it via the members' homepage, which will be linked at the top left of the site. If you don't get a confirmation from Paypal very soon after signing up, contact me ASAP. If you're reactivating an old account, your password will not be changed - please use the lost password form if you can't remember it.